APNIC EC ELECTION - KEY DATES
APNIC Member and proxy online voting are closed.
Congratulations to Sumon Ahmed Sabir, Kam Sze Yeung, and Vincent Achie Atienza on their re-election to the APNIC EC. They will each serve a two-year term of office.
The election results are available to view. Please note that the time stamp in the Poll Result refers to Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC +10) which is the time in Brisbane, Australia.
|Nominations open||Monday, 10 January 2022|
|Nominations close||Thursday, 10 February 2022||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|Member online voting & proxy appointment open||Thursday, 17 February 2022||14:00 (UTC +10)|
|Proxy appointment closes||Tuesday, 1 March 2022||11:00 (UTC +8)|
|Member online voting closes||Thursday, 3 March 2022||14:00 (UTC +8)|
|Proxy online voting takes place||Thursday, 3 March 2022||11:00 - 14:00 (UTC +8) during AGM|
About APNIC election timelines
Each year the APNIC Secretariat publishes a timetable for the EC election no less than nine weeks before the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The published timetable is authoritative for the EC election held in that year.
The dates and times that govern the APNIC election process are measured backward from the close of voting on the election day. The election day is the day of the AGM at the APNIC conference where the election is being held.
During the week of the APNIC conference, the times are calculated according to local time at the event location. In this case, APNIC 53 will take place in the UTC +8 time zone.
- Nominations open approximately 8 weeks before AGM day
- Nominations close approximately 2 weeks before AGM day
- Member online voting and proxy appointment open approximately 10 working days before AGM day
- Proxy appointment closes 48 hours before the start of the AGM
- Member online voting closes before the start of the afternoon session of the AGM
- Proxy online voting takes place in the morning of the AGM
You can find more information below: